Welcome to Little Explorers
our pre-nursery group.
We welcome all parents, carers and childminders with young children
under the age of 4 years old.
from 9.15 am -11.00. in the main schools dining area.
We offer a range of exciting activities for you and your child.
Our sessions are led by Miss Sharpe or Mrs Jacobs.
Baby changing facilities available.
We offer a fruit snack for the children and refreshments are available for the adults.
The Aims of Little Explorers
- To provide a high quality provision so children, parents and carers can enjoy playing and socialising together.
- To provide a safe, warm and welcoming environment.
- To give parents and carers support with their child/children’s social skills and language development.
- To introduce some of the daily nursery routines to the children.
- To introduce parents and carers to the Early Years Outcomes and age related expectations.