To have a strong sense of ourselves, our identity and our relationships and how the impact they have. All aspects of the curriculum support the children to use the school as a safe space to question, challenge and use critical thinking skills to develop a healthy understanding of self and others and to celebrate similarities and differences.
- Through a progressive and ambitious framework that is sequenced well and builds on concepts and prior knowledge
- Coram SCARF schemes of work for all aspects of the PSHCE curriculum which includes RSE, financial and economic wellbeing and repairing and building healthy relationships
- Rights Respecting principles
- Behaviour Policy
- School culture and values
- The use of strong pupil voice
- Children are confident in themselves and their identity, and have good self-esteem.
- Children understand how healthy relationships work and how to create and maintain them. Children know how to keep themselves and others safe.
- Children use their voice to affect change.
Our PSHE and RSE policy can be found here