Come and give your parenting skills a 'workout'…
Parent Gym is coming to Whitehall Primary School. We know from talking with parents that many of you wonder what you can do to give your children the best start in life (and make your life as a parent a bit easier too).
This is why we're delighted to offer Parent Gym, a well-established, six-week programme that shares and explores practical tips and strategies to make family life easier and help your children thrive.
The programme costs £250 per parent, but we have secured 20 places for free for our parents at Whitehall Primary School. These places are awarded on a first come first served basis and all parents are welcome to apply.
Each weekly session lasts two hours, and will take place in the Inclusion Area on:
Fridays 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Friday 14th February: Taster (45 mins) – shorter session for you to meet the coach and find out more about the sessions.
- Friday 28th February: Chat (2 hours) – Help your family talk and listen to each other
- Friday 6th March: Love (2 hours) – Build self-esteem and independence through secure attachments
- Friday 13th March: Behave (2 hours) – Bring calm and order to your home
- Friday 20th March: Care (2 hours) – Looking after ourselves and our families
- Friday 27th March: Discover (2 hours) – Support your children to learn and explore
- Friday 3rd April: Together (2 hours) – Look to the future and recapping key techniques
To confirm your place, please ask to speak to Mrs Claire Shah at the school office.
We look forward to hearing from you.